Local Agenda 21 Galapagar (32.000 hab) It was one of the first of the Community of Madrid. Had an extensive public participation process was structured based on subjects sigueitnes: Quality of urban space, Air and Noise, residuos, acave, with aodiversidad and landscape.
Environmental assessment and action plan were collected in a publication.
Galapagar subsequently organized a workshop on the Local Agenda 21 which was attended by, among others, of the following speakers:
- Antonio Lucio Gil, Director General of Promotion and Environmental Discipline of the Community of Madrid.
- Rafael Tortajada, responsible for Local Agenda 21 Government of Navarre.
- Luis Mecati Director of Environment of the Federation of Municipalities and Provinces.
- Agustina Laguna, President of the Federation of Independent Users and Consumers.
- Jesus Diez, expert in sustainable development of the Junta de Castilla y León.
- Maria Ruiperez, responsible for Local Agenda 21 WWF.
- Mario Saura, Alderman environment of Las Rozas
|Category:||Books to other institutions|