Structural Funds and European Investment (ERDF, EAGGF, ESF, EMFF, CF) They articulated in a series of programs with great environmental significance. In order to achieve greater environmental integration in programming, in 1997 was established the Environmental Authorities Network, para la que Terra Ecogest ha desarrollado diversas metodologías de evaluación, some of them pioneers in Europe:
Recently approved the Strategic Environmental Assessment Directive (to you. 2001/42/EC), Terra did some pilot projects for application to structural programming:
- environmental assessment of the Operational Program for Local Environment (POMAL) 1999-2004, with actions aimed at improving the environment of the largest municipalities 50.000 population.
- Methodology for intermediate environmental assessment of structural programming 2000-2006.
For the first programming period for which the directive was applicable (2007-2012), Terra developing evaluation methodologies:
- Methodology for the environmental assessment of the programming of the Structural Funds in Spain (2007-2012).
- Methodology for environmental evalaution programming EAFRD (2007-2012).
Other projects have been
- environmental indicators and environmental criteria for project selection (2003)
- Methodology for Environmental horizonal integration principle in the European Fisheries Fund (2007-2012)
- Indicators for monitoring and evaluation of structural funds (1998), published by the Ministry of Environment.
Client: Auroridades Environmental Network / Ministry of Environment and Ministry of Agriculture